These links are to sites about computers (both hardware and software) or about the IT area in general.
Here I put links to sites that focus on another of my interests - shapeshifters.
Sites that don't fall into any other category. They're here mostly because having many small categories is unnescessary.
Here you'll find links to webcomics I'd happily reccomend, and also some webcomic-oriented sites (reviews, special hostings etc.)
I decided on maintaining a werecreature webcomic list.I update it around the end of the month.
For easier orientation I have organized
them into three groups by their actual update activity:
- Regualr activity: means, that the comic updates regularily, or atleast fairly often (atleast two pages in a month). Here you will also find comics that had no activity in the past two months if they updated reguraliry before
- Irregular activity: means that the updates are irregular and not too often, or they are inactive for more than two months, or when I'm unsure of what schedule they really have
- Stopped and finished: means that the comics haven't updated more than half a year and it seems they have been abandoned, or if it has been stated they are finished
The comics are sorted by if the have a banner, then by the name.
I've made a few guidelines for what comics I add here:
- There has to be a werecreature in it.
- the were-character should to be of the transforming kind (it doesn't matter if it's
physical as in the movies, or psychical like with therianthropes). The transformation
has to "come from the inside" (by the were's own will or subconscioussness,
either as an inborn trait or a curse). The cause can be unexplained or by magic.
If it's by technology, it's a little tricky, but even that may have a chance.
- I don't Consider kitsune werecreatures, they are kinda special (in
the classical sense anyway. In my webcomic, I'd just label them as
werefoxes, but that's beside the point).
- Also, the were* has to play an important role in the comics, or
atleast has to be in the focus often. The exceptions are comics which
don't focus on just one, but a whole community of them.
- Before adding I need to have a rough idea about the storyline. That
means I won't be adding comics with too few pages.
- There might be some exceptions to the rules (especially to the second point)
but those depend on how the comic is tuned and the character of the werecreature.
And a few other notes you might want to know:
- I will list comics posted in galleries like DeviantArt only if they take most of
the space, are clearly marked and easy to find among other pictures.
- The comics I consider unsuitable (higher-rated content) are going to be added here too, but without a link.