About this site:
What you may wish to know:
While this part of the site is quite "passive", the comics section has options for user activity.
There are some things about your privacy there that you may wish to know in case you're paranoid (but if you are, what are you doing on the internet? ;) ):
- While everyone can view comics, only logged-in users can comment on them and the comic's news posts.
- I require only a username unique to the site (no longer than 50 characters) and a password for registration.
- The password is stored in an encrypted form, so I can't tell what it is. Also, I have no mechanisms to reset or retrieve
forgotten passwords. Since I hane no sure way of telling if an account is really yours,
then the best way to deal with forgotten passwords is to register again.
- This site gathers commenter's IP adresses (in case of need, like persistent trolling). They are not open to the public.
A few rules:
- Do not SPAM.
- You can freely download all of the programs. You can also change
them, under the condition you will also show the original, or you will
atleast mention the original is from here.
- About the comics and arts, you can download it, use it as wallpaper, print it... You just can't
change it an any way except cropping or resizing the image. Also don't forget that I am the one with the "artist's signature" QtW.
- Similarily it goes about quotes. You can use them freely, but then
say either my name (Jiří Engliš) or one of the forms of my nickname (Quint, Quint t. W., QtW)
And now for something more pleasant:
- If anyone would like a link to their site, let me know, mabye I'll add it.
- If any reader activity appears, as fan-art, I gladly accept all.
- If you want an exception form a rule, ask, mabye I'll grant it
This is all I would probably want... Don't waste any more time, you're
free to browse around.